CampSmalltalk: Unstable stream opened for 3.8a

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Sun Sep 12 08:47:10 UTC 2004

Am 12.09.2004 um 10:11 schrieb stéphane ducasse:

>> I added bug reports for this and other things I noticed to the
>> tracker at http://bugs.impara.de/ . So if anyone fixes these things,
>> please mark the corresponding bug as resolved (preferably with a note
>> indicating the update number containing the fix).
>
> Bert
>
> do you think that it would be possible to use your Mantis experience
> and setup to have a Mantis server for Squeak too? This would be nice
> to be able to try Mantis for real and squeak and as you guys are happy
> with it, we should be also happy.

Actually, our server is "for real", up and running for a few months.
Just sign up for an account, it's all automatic. As I said before, we
added a public project "Squeak" which is open to everyone, so you can
just go ahead and use it to track Squeak bugs (choose project "Squeak"
in the top right corner once you're logged in). Michael Rüger is
administrating this server and we're offering it to the general
community.

- Bert -