[BUG] SqueakSource home page is out of date

John Pierce john at pierce.name
Mon Sep 13 12:10:30 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I noticed some weird behavior with squeaksource.com's home page.  I updated the project TalkBack some time ago with quite a bit of new functionality.  I am currently on mcz TalkBack-jrp.17.mcz on the project, plus I updated the Overview page to reflect the newest functionality.

BUT if you click on the link to TalkBack on the home page of squeaksource.com (it appears in the Recently Created projects list), you are wisked back in time to seemingly an old edition of the project.  This edition (found only on the home page) has an outdated Overview and hasn't any releases.  Really weird.

So, first I suspect the project TalkBack that I created mid-August can't really be "Recently Created" and secondly, this home pages appears to not be updating anymore to reflect current activities as you can get the latest edition of the project on SM or just surfing through SqueakSource's project list.

Regards,

John