Some thoughts 3/3: About some look changes

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Mon Sep 13 12:22:51 UTC 2004

On Sep 12, 2004, at 1:16 PM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

> hi all
>
> Diego is working on a new look and feel based on his experiences with
> users.
> You can see a preliminary results at:
> http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/uploads/234/squeak38.png
> I should say that I really like the consistent artwork.

One thing I like about this work is the focus on making Squeak easy to
use with a stylus or single-button mouse.

Mac OS X does something nice along these lines, which is that often if
you hold the (left/single) mouse button down on something for about a
second and a half, the context menu pops up.  Has anyone happened to
implement the same thing for Squeak?

Avi