How do I get the Scaling Halo

darius at inglang.com darius at inglang.com
Mon Sep 13 19:16:24 UTC 2004

Thanks. That helps a bit. But that's not quite what I expected.
_

When I first discovered it the first time, somehow the resize halo itself had
turned orange and had "scale" in the balloon help.

Also holding the shift key forces the width to equal the height forcing
everything into a square. That's not the same as preserving the x/y aspect
ratio.

If "scale" cannot preserve the aspect ratio, is there another function that can?
In essence, I want a smaller version of my rectangle morph, not a smaller
square. The same is true for the polygon morph.

Cheers,
Darius