Searcheable BTree

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
Wed Sep 15 00:32:46 UTC 2004

Hi everybody, Avi,

    for a BTree, a message like

    >>keysStartingWith: aString

    that returns a set of keys will be *very* useful.

    I wonder if anybody has implemented an extension of the available
Avi's BTree, or other implementation of your own, that supports this
kind of wilcarded key search.

    Avi, any clue of how to extend your BTree implementation to archieve
this? I'm stuck and can't figure out how does it work that abbreviations
mechanism.

    I'm working on an IndexedCollection that uses BTree to support it's
indexes. I can make it available when it works.

    thank you,

Sebastián Sastre
HYPERLINK "mailto:ssastre at seaswork.com.ar"ssastre at seaswork.com.ar
HYPERLINK "http://www.seaswork.com.ar/"www.seaswork.com.ar