[ENH] CollectionEnh-dgd

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 15 07:32:14 UTC 2004

Am 14.09.2004 um 00:01 schrieb Scott Wallace:

> Hi, Diego,
>
> I did see them, and generally I think they're *excellent*  :-)

I like the look-enh, too. We realy need to make it easier for
people (especialy non-kids) to use Squeak.

As Squeak is now, it's perfectly fine to be used in a class after the
teacher shows how to use it. But for e.g. a parent downloading it
from squeakland.org, it's kind of hard to get startet.

And, important: Squeak need to look "cool", or people won't even play
with it
more than 10 seconds. Interestingly, this is even true for those who
should
know it better (programmers). They, too, just judge a system by the
looks, not
what under the skin.

        Marcus