CampSmalltalk: Unstable stream opened for 3.8a

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 15 08:52:22 UTC 2004

Am 15.09.2004 um 09:23 schrieb Marcus Denker:

> Am 14.09.2004 um 16:01 schrieb stéphane ducasse:
>

> So... first step:
>
>  -> Make it possible for those with the power of [approved] to commit
> to the unstable stream directly.
>       (Here I should mention that adding people to that list is easy.
> Just ask)

I forgot the second step:

We should allow "those who do" to commit directly to the stream. e.g.
it makes not that much
sense to review Neds stuff, if in the end we are just adding everything
anyways. Same for Squeakland,
and same, I think, for KCP.

For this to work, it would be important that those who commit directly
have a good intuition of
what can just be added and what needs further discussion/review. But I
think that the members
of this community are pretty good at that already.

      Marcus