[BUG] Monticello HTTPSocket#httpGetDocument:args:accept:request:

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 12:40:42 UTC 2004

When I installed Monticello from Squeakmap about 2 days ago, the method
shown above had the changes in 5659ProxyAuthEnh-al and I believe
5676HTTPSocketPort-tlk backed out.  I noticed that a new version of
Monticello was JUst announced, so I apologize if the fix for this was
included there.

I'm having fun looking at the Recent Versions of this method and the
differences between them while trying to figure out which version
belongs to which changeset.  Interesting but confusing ...