Keymapping prerelease

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Sep 17 16:40:20 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 11:05, Brent Vukmer wrote:
> Ken Causey came up with the (very sweet) tab bar framework.  IIRC I
> integrated it into the BFAV package because Ken had no interest in
> maintaining it as a separate package.

And I still don't. ;)  But since it was requested I just mailed off the
code extracted from BFAV 2.12 (class comments modified slightly) to the
list as an enhancement.  And if that doesn't fly it really is packaged
up as an mcz so one can always manually install it from my repository.
It just doesn't seem like something that needs to be listed on SqueakMap
to me. *shrug*

Ken