A note to my defamer

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Sat Sep 18 02:35:58 UTC 2004

om

Lately I have been the targget of an unfortunate act of impersonation. =(

As of right now, I am 98% certain that I am being impersonated by a cruel
irc channel operator from the Freenode network who goes by the nick "air".
For the past 6 years this sadistic programmer has been doing his best to
crush my will to develop my Operating Environment and to rid the internet of
me in general.

I say "96% certain" becuaze therre is a slight possability I posted that last
message in one of my manic phases. =(

When I don't take my medicatshuns, I tend to go a little loopy and later have no
recolektion of what I did during my manic period. =(

Please excuse this behavior as either the crude intent to defamme me of Brand Huntsman (air)
or my accidentall misdosage!!

When I become a Cyborg, I will no longer have to take the meddicaine prescribed by
my evil Witch Doktor =)

--
pain (n): see Linux.
http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/