[ENH][FIX]Comma operator to Etoy strings v2

ducasse at iam.unibe.ch ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Sep 18 19:27:22 UTC 2004

Hi guys

I push it into the unstable stream. But there were two conflicts which
seems to me not a problem. Still could you check that:

Checking extendableText6-kfr.cs (#5963) for method conflicts with
changesets after The Worlds of Squeak ...
...checking TextMorph>>getFirstCharacter
CONFLICT found for TextMorph class>>getFirstCharacter with newer
changesets 6012-1016nonASCIIs 6056-40236firstLastChar
...checking TileMorph>>showSuffixChoices
...checking CategoryViewer>>makeSetter:event:from:
...checking StandardScriptingSystem>>arithmeticalOperatorsAndHelpStrings
...checking StandardScriptingSystem>>doesOperatorWantArrows:
...checking StandardScriptingSystem>>helpStringOrNilForOperator:
...checking StandardScriptingSystem>>helpStringForOperator:
CONFLICT found for String class>>newTileMorphRepresentative with newer
changeset 5992-002-bootstrap
2 conflicts found.