Stopping to harvest easy to test enh without tests!

Brad Fuller Brad at Sonaural.com
Sat Sep 18 20:16:20 UTC 2004

Stef, I agree with you that tests are important. I'm not suggesting that
they are not. I'm saying that I agree with Alexander: to get people to
do them, make it part of the process so that they have to do them.