[ENH] Add player's textual reference into workspace

Takashi Yamamiya propella at yuri.sakura.ne.jp
Sun Sep 19 15:36:53 UTC 2004

Hi,

This is a small cs but I think it's useful.

Takashi

----
Add player's textual reference into workspace as substitute for the
morph's reference.
Because you can use same expression as etoy script editor, it is useful
when we introduce Smalltalk language from etoy.

1: Open Workspace.
2: Click window menu and check 'create textual references to dropped
morphs'.
3: Drag any morph into the workspace.
4: You can get textual reference of the *player*.

To disable this feature, disable #addPlayerTextualRefInWorkspace at
script in Preferences.