[ANN] Preference Browser

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 19 16:48:11 UTC 2004

Hi hernan

this is quite nice. What local means? that a preference can only be
local to one project?
Then I could not find the iconic/... halos choices.

The space for the description is sligtly too small.

I really like the scrollbars because often with the preference panel
some of the choices were out of the morph
and then unreachable.

Stef