Millisecond clock resolution for DateAndTime now

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:34:29 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to make sure I am not missing something, but I really
would like DateAndTime now to return the current date/time with
millisecond clock precision.  I know there has been a lot of
discussions on this in the past with folks desiring nanosecond
precision -- but how about just millisecond precision from the system
clock.

Am I overlooking something or is this just not implemented on DateAndTime now?

Regards,

John

--
Three failures denote uncommon strength. A weakling has not enough
grit to fail thrice. -- Minna Thomas Antrim