Thank you!

Brent Pinkney brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za
Mon Sep 20 06:34:47 UTC 2004

Ok Stef,

Writing tests doesn't guarantee much either. Take for example Chris
Muller's (of Magma fame)  experience with the #becomeForwardCopyHash:
enhancements he needs.

Last October I implemented these for him. I added the image enhancements
with SUnit tests (see BecomeTest), built a VM and he and I confirmed it
worked before sumitting it to the list.

He is still waiting for this feature to be supported in an offical 3.7 VM.

The VM and image changes together were less than 10 lines.

Process followed with fervour: still no result.

Cheers

Brent