AW: AW: (no subject)

Daria Spescha daria.spescha at id.unibe.ch
Mon Sep 20 11:11:32 UTC 2004

Thank you for your hint. I found the thread with Frantisek Fuka at
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general/37219
But I have glibc installed. Maybe it's a wrong version?
I also found a thread about the same problem with Julian Fitzell in the
archive
(http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2003-September/0
67255.html). He says he solved the problem by copying the .sources file
to the correct place. I have copied this file to various places, but
maybe to the wrong ones. Does anybody know which is the right place?

Thanks
Daria

Daria Spescha
Informatikdienste der Universität Bern