Stopping to harvest easy to test enh without tests!

Jeff Sparkes JSparkes at databeacon.com
Mon Sep 20 17:21:30 UTC 2004

Perhaps we could add a [TEST] category to BFAV.  If the tests get moved into the
update stream, then beginners and other less wizardly people (like me) could feel that they are making useful contributions to the project just by creating test cases.

We could count contributions by each user on a web page somewhere; maybe it could be a contest for those ego driven types.