Shout - refactored for 3.9

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 20:02:06 UTC 2004

I just tried to Andrew's recently posted changes to Shout. However, I
got a walkback in PluggableShoutView>>initialize, which tries to access
"MVCTextEditor default". The class MVCTextEditor is not in the base
image. This looks to be a "registry" class, correct? Is it in a package
on SqueakMap?

Regards,
Steve S.