Need your help for my books on Squeak

Ted Bracht ted at tedbracht.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 09:33:55 UTC 2004

Hi Stef,

> Now I would like to know:
> 	- whether you have any contact with other editor in other
publishing
> companies.
> 	- whether you have ideas how to publish this book (may be
with a print
> on demand system).
> 	- whether you would be interested to prove read my english
if I just
> put the pdf on the web.

After your invaluable help with my book (The Dolphin Smalltalk
Companion) - of course I am willing to help you to get more new
Smalltalk books on the shelves. I will contact my publisher and if
you want me to review your book(s), let me know. I've downloaded the
most recent version on your website but that is 2003 so I guess you
have a more recent version?

Ted Bracht