Mantis: New Categories

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 22 12:27:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

There is now a new top-level categories on Mantis for reports that are
about
bugs that are in packages not part of Squeak full (e.g. connectors,
Jabber, Whisker).

The categorie is "Squeak ext packages". If someone needs a new
sub-category for
a project, please send a mail and I add it.

For the "Squeak" Main category, we can add sub-categories on demand.
(e.g for all
packages in full).

If the "Squeak" category gets to full at some point, we might splitt it
in "Squeak Image"
and "Squeak official Packages" (e.g. Yaxo, Monticello, Scamper).

       Marcus