Need your help for my books on Squeak

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Wed Sep 22 20:06:42 UTC 2004

A friend of mine, Severo Ornstein, published his book with Authorhouse
(renamed from 1stBooks). It looks like an interesting alternative. Severo's
book is available as a download, or alternatively, on paper. See
         http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/SearchCatalog.aspx
The book is also available from Amazon at a much higher price.
--Trygve

--

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver <at> ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver