Pending mac carbon vm 3.7.5Beta3

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Thu Sep 23 08:57:39 UTC 2004

Am 22.09.2004 um 20:36 schrieb John M McIntosh:

> I've posted a 3.7.5b3 mac VM. It's at
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/johnmci/
>
> Squeak 3.7.5Beta3.app.sit
>
> If some folks can confirm it's installable, and the performance of the
> os-x and the os-9 version hasn't been altered from previous
> releases that would be great.

It works, and performance seems normal.

The only issue is, when I build from sources, I get 11 warnings (which
is not a problem in itself, but in conflict with the readme stating
there should only be 1). And, resources.sit seems to be old, I do not
get the golden icons but the older white ones. And, it reports its
version as 3.7.5b1 rather than 3.7.5.b3. But apart from that ... it's
great :-)

- Bert -

sqMacOpenGLInfo.c:52: static declaration for `xopenf' follows non-static
sqMacOpenGL.c:99: static declaration for `xopenf' follows non-static
sqMacExternalPrims.c:227: passing arg 2 of `makeOSXPath' makes integer
from pointer without a cast
interp.c:7438: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
interp.c:12659: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
interp.c:12794: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
interp.c:13382: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
interp.c:15177: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
interp.c:16891: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
interp.c:17085: assignment makes integer from pointer without a cast
interp.c:22265: passing arg 1 of `sqImageFileStartLocation' makes
integer from pointer without a cast