Using the new preference browser in the image

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 23 19:31:39 UTC 2004

> And we should incorporate Hernan change set about having Package
> Loader for
> SM as button in Tools Flap.
> Better could be replace current Tools flaps.
> I attach a gif about what I have in use.
> And last, this small improvements don't need wait several months until
> new
> release.
> It's no good read about 3.8, 3.9 , 4.0 when we don't get a proper 3.7
> yet.

If you want simple changes in 3.8 to happen:
	- load the unstable stream
	- check if the fix/enh are working
	- check by loading conflict checker (then open filelist button
conflicts) if there are conflicts between the code
	and But pay attention you should have an image with the full history
now marked with H on the server.
	- and send a email in BFAV.

We started to collect changes much faster than ever. But the minimum
should be done.
And a lot of simple stuff makes our day much too long already :)

Stef