[ANN] PreferenceBrowser new version

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 25 22:58:51 UTC 2004

Hi,
	As you might guessed from my previous email I just released a
new version of PreferenceBrowser.

	This release is aimed for squeak3.8 and requires the .cs I just
sent, but if you want to use this version with Squeak3.7 you can do it
but be sure to file in the .cs first.

	The changes on this version are internal mostly. They are
related to the changes I proposed on my previous mail. As for the
external changes, the main one is the addition of the missing HaloTheme
preference to the Halos category. And of course, a couple minor bug
fixes.

Regards,
Hernán