Millisecond clock resolution for DateAndTime now

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun Sep 26 22:58:43 UTC 2004

"David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

[snip]
> That's exactly what Lex is suggesting.

That might be what he meant but it isn't what he wrote... I quote...
>> . The time, probably as approximately[1] the number of seconds since
> > some epoch.
Whereas I meant filling in an array of
  int tm_sec;
  int tm_min;
  int tm_hour;
  int tm_mday;
  int tm_mon;
  int tm_year;
  int tm_wday;
  int tm_yday;
  int tm_isdst;
Or whatever is suitable to the typical call. The above is RISC OS's
gmtime() equivalent. I'd need to find the DST offset as well I guess.

tim
Useful random insult:- Has nothing to say, but delights in saying it.