[ANN] PreferenceBrowser new version

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Sep 27 22:30:58 UTC 2004

Hi John,

This is whats happening.

PreferenceBrowser v4, you can install it in 3.7 and 3.8a without a
problem. This was the first release.

PreferenceBrowser v10, you can install it in 3.8a, but for 3.7 you need
first to file-in PrefViews-hpt.1.cs (search my previous mails for this
changeset). This was my second release.

PreferenceBrowser v13, to install it in 3.8a you need first to file-in
PrefViewsRegistry-hpt.1.cs. For  3.7 you need first to file-in both
changesets, PrefViews-hpt.1.cs *and* PrefViewsRegistry-hpt.1.cs (in that
order). Search my previous mails for both changesets. This was the
latest release.

Sorry for the confusion. This changesets and the two last releases are
related to some changes in the Preferences classes that I am lobbying
for image inclusion. The first changeset is already in the update stream
(3.8a) the last one is waiting. If you like PreferenceBrowser please try
testing it in the latest 3.8a and send your comments to the list.

BTW there wasn´t any big external change between v4 and v13 so if you
like you can keep using v4 for the moment. (for details of what changed
between versions please see the change history of the Monticello package)

Thanks.

Regards,
Hernán