Let's move on from text-representation of behaviour! (was: Unstable Squeak - still too unstable)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Sep 28 13:43:56 UTC 2004

Hi lex

I understand. Still shout is excellent. This is not a tool, this is
your best friend when typing.
Then if mark does not know tools how can he evaluate them?
You see
	- open SM
	- load shout (two clicks)
Then to install MC this is
	- open SM
	- select MCInstaller (two click)
	- + create package
	-
So I'm sure that a bit optimistic but I do not think that this much
harder
than the current mess with squeak (just looks how complex are the menu).
And cs suck. Sorry for me once I setup my package I have one click
button.
and cs are broken...because if I create two of them then change
something when I sai
changes should go to one then both get changed.

stef