the plan for 3.8 (from marus and stef)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Sep 29 19:18:52 UTC 2004

Hi guys!

A few short notes:

1. The list of stuff sounds fine by me. As long as stuff is added *as
packages*, but I take that for granted.
2. SmallLand as full image? Hmmmm, doesn't sound like the same audience
to me.
3. Traits - well, I need to hear a short summary of how it "affects"
Squeak before giving it my definitive blessing. BUT don't get me wrong -
I was REALLY impressed with the original OOPSLA presentation and I
really like that we actually start moving Squeak into New Territory.
4. OB - sure, go for it. :)
5. SM2 with dependencies - yes, I agree. Working on it. In fact - it is
the ONLY thing I have even remotely time to do now. :) A status report
will arrive pretty soon on SqP.

Well, can't come up with more at this point. :)

regards, Göran