Post fixes on Mantis?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Sep 30 10:11:06 UTC 2004

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 09:50:42AM +0200, stéphane ducasse wrote:
> Post if to mantis (but I'm not sure). It seems that fewer people will
> look at it but may be not.

Please let's continue using BFAV for this. Mantis is great for tracking
bugs (we need this badly) but it is not part of the Squeak environment.

It would be great if BFAV can continue to be improved so that reviewing
bugs can become a *fun* thing to do.

I don't know how to keep Mantis in sync with BFAV. That's the problem
with using separate "databases". But I'm sure someone will think of
something ;-)

Dave