3.6 full packages?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Sep 30 13:08:36 UTC 2004

>> The Package Loader can at least show the installed versions:
>>
>> Balloon3D (1.0.3)
>> Benchmarks (2)
>> Celeste (1.07)
>> PackageInfo (1.30)
>> SARInstaller for 3.6 (19)
>> SM Package Loader (1.02)
>> SUnit (3.1)
>> Scamper (1.02)
>> SqueakMap Base (1.07)
>> Upgrade to 3.6 Full Image (1.2)
>> VMMaker (3.6g2)
>>
>> - Bert -
>
> Yes, and that should be correct - or am I missing something?

Only that knowing the versions don't help much unless you have the packages
itself. I have been able to find all but the VMMaker package (this doesn't
seem to exist any longer) though there were some very strange oddities: If
you take a 3.6 and open the package loader it tries to update SqueakMap (and
miserably fails if you say yes) but if you don't it gives you a series of
releases which don't even show if you go to SM in the browser. Very, very
odd.

Cheers,
  - Andreas