looking for Squeak speaker in Ottawa

Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM
Fri Apr 1 17:35:59 UTC 2005

I could also lend a hand on this, but I don't have a lot of spare cycles.
Does anybody have a presentation that we could use as a starting point?

It would also help if Alan could give us some ideas on what he might like
to see covered.  I much prefer to have a planned presentation, as some of
the sessions can run quite long when it's ad-libbed.

Jeff - you can send me private e-mail if you're interested in discussing
this further (dean_swan at mitel.com).  I work in Kanata, and the user's
group meetings have been at Carleton U. lately, so we'd have to work out
something to get together beforehand.

I have PC (WinME) and Mac (Panther) laptops that we could use for the
presentation.

Also, I haven't moved to anything later than Squeak 3.7.  I know it's been
popular for some time for people on squeakdev to do everything in 3.8 and
3.9, but I don't like to deal with things like this before the releases
are finalized.  It might be interesting though to address Ian's and Dan's
64 bit Squeak, since as far as I know it's the first 64 bit Smalltalk.

                        -Dean

Jeff Sparkes <jsparkes at gmail.com>
Sent by: squeak-dev-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
03/31/2005 06:14 PM
Please respond to Jeff Sparkes; Please respond to The general-purpose
Squeak developers list