Smalltalk/JVM

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Fri Apr 1 19:16:11 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 15:22, Jason Jones wrote:
> We were looking for feedback on turning Smalltalk/JVM into an open
> source
> project.
>
> Smalltalk/JVM is a Smalltalk Compiler that compiles to Java bytecodes
> and
> class files.
>
> Is this something any of you out there in the programming community
> are
> interested in?  We would love some feedback.

Without adding too much to the bandwidth, YES! there is interest -- at
least here.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20