Ottawa Carleton Smalltalk Users Group meeting April 20

David Buck david at simberon.com
Sat Apr 2 13:50:57 UTC 2005

Smalltalk Puzzle Night
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
7:00
HP5115, Carleton University

It's time to combine a little learning and a little fun. At this
meeting, we are inviting all our Smalltalk regulars as well as anyone
who would like to learn a bit about Smalltalk to bring along your
laptops and have some fun.  We will start with a quick introduction to
the Smalltalk language and environment. We'll help you install Smalltalk
on your laptops if needed. Then we'll break up into groups to solve some
puzzles using Smalltalk. Get ready to use your thinking caps.

Location Details

The meeting will be held in Room 5115, Herzberg Laboratories (building
13 on the  map (http://www.carleton.ca/cu/campus/)). Pay-parking is
available in Lot 1, 2, and parking meters can be found along University
Drive. Free parking is available across Bronson Avenue opposite Lot 5.

Please RSVP to david at simberon.com if you plan to attend.