SystemDictionary>>changes not understood when installing MiniTraits into a clean image

Mike me at mikehogan.net
Mon Apr 4 09:20:19 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I posted a similar question towards the end of last week, but I
think I made the post too confusing.  So here is the question
again, boiled down to its essence :-)

I installed a clean image of build 5989, booted it up and tried to
install MiniTraits using the SqueakMap Package Loader.  I got the
message that SystemDictionary>>changes is not understood.

Can any of you please offer some advice on how to proceed?

Take care,
Mike.

Receive and share.