TimeStamp Class

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:36:00 UTC 2005

On Apr 7, 2005 9:25 PM, Avi Bryant <avi.bryant at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I posted a changeset at one point that did this kind of
> calibration to give DateAndTime millisecond resolution. Should be
> findable in the archives.
>
> Avi

I actually implement Avi's changeset in my Scheduler package available on
SM. The fix works in a way that will not be reliable for long running Squeak
images as the millisecond clock value will rollover and will not be
adequately handled, but other than that it seems to provide reasonable
functionality otherwise.

Regards,

John

--
If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
-- Frank A. Clark