Mantis help still needed. Catagories do not show up in squeakland where needed.

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 04:44:56 UTC 2005

I originally wrote:
-----
Squeakland has no subcategory's. So when I try to
submit a report under squeakland my browser  (IE5 on
Mac OS9) sends something that can't be accepted.  I've
had similar problems when using squeakmap.

If there is more than one category available this
would not happen. The browser just does not handle
empty menu choices well.
---

Thank you in advance. --Jerome Peace

------
I went back an checked an squeakland does have some
categories (morphic and etoys) but it also has an
extra blank line which prevents them from being
recognized where they are needed. I've described my
difficulties in Mantis #0000672.

I would appreciate if someone could remove the
offending line so I can post reposts to the squeakland
project with my default browser.

Thank you again in advance.
\
Yours in service -- Jerome Peace