OODB Storage Options and Performance

Daniel Salama dsalama at user.net
Wed Apr 13 12:14:43 UTC 2005

I had visited that site. Although informative, I guess what I meant are
more real-life application usage documentation. Maybe I didn't/couldn't
navigate through that swiki properly. I found the OB tutorial on
David's page a bit more useful, but not as comprehensive as I'd want it
to be.

Thanks,
Daniel