Process Scheduling/Threads

Ron Jeffries ronjeffries at acm.org
Wed Apr 13 15:33:29 UTC 2005

If I recall correctly, Smalltalk forks only yield when explicitly
told to. So if there had been a "Processor yield" in each fork, I
think you'd have seen more what you were looking for.

Ron Jeffries
www.XProgramming.com
Will Turner: This is either madness or brilliance.
Captain Jack Sparrow: It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide.