building interface classes from C headers for FFI

Joshua Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Wed Apr 13 20:16:30 UTC 2005

I think that Andreas just hacked up some code that parsed the OpenGL
headers, but wouldn't work in general because of different typedefs in
the headers, etc.  This is what I did to auto-generate FFI calls for
Cg.  Check my CgCroquet package on SqueakSource; I include the class
that I used to generate the methods.

Josh