www.squeaksource.com down ?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Apr 14 14:25:12 UTC 2005

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:06:16 +0200, stéphane ducasse
<ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> We planned to buy a really fast server but still Squeaksource ->
> squeaksource 2 is behind the schedule.

I've heard that before, yes. The question that remains unanswered is: how
can we, the Squeak community, help speed it up? Where's the SqueakSource 2
development site? Where's the SqueakSource 2 project on SqueakSource.com?
Where's the plan of attack? Who coordinates contributions?

This might sound a bit irritated, but personally I think that "sorry,
we're delayed" is not good enough anymore if you happen to write a bit of
very important code ;). So, open it up, maybe some people can help finish
the thing or whatever. For starters, publish whatever is there on
SqueakSource with a list of stuff that's missing.

Or am I just bad at using Google and missing all that information?

Regards,

Cees