undefined reference to `dispatchFunctionPointerOnin'

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 14 15:10:54 UTC 2005

Torsten Sadowski <moehl at akaflieg.extern.tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> I've googled for the problem and found something about sq.h. But the
> definition is in sq.h and now I don't know what to do. I'm trying to build
> on a Debian system with 3.8b3 VMMake from Squeakmap and platforms code
> from the svn repository. Everything compiles with a bunch of warnings
> about pointer casts and updates of my image side sources (How to?). Then
> it fails when linking.
>
> What do I do wrong?
Probably nothing; you've fallen into a crack in the system. With the work on
64bit cleanliness going on we have to update the svn tree at some point and
that has departed a little from what the older VMMaker produced code requires.

I'm reasonably sure that if you ask svn for revision 1105 instead of 'the
latest' that you'll get an appropriate version. But don't beat me if I'm wrong
as I'm far from expert at driving svn.

tim
Sure it's user-friendly...if you know what you're doing.