ASqueak challenge

Steve Sanderson squeak at stevesanderson.com
Thu Apr 14 15:39:52 UTC 2005

FWIW: I saw Jecel's comments on chat yesterday, where he suggested some
organized effort to get squeak on the $100 laptop.

Count me in.

Shooting from the hip: I suggest the 1st thing to do is to understand how we
can help, i.e.
	- understand their vision for how the system is to be used;
	- understand what's in progress currently
	- then see how Squeak may fit in.

I don't have the contacts there, can someone suggest where to start?

- Steve

Steve Sanderson
http://www.stevesanderson.com/         http://www.collectiveleap.com/
skype: stevesanderson.com, AIM & Yahoo!: sandersonworks

Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.
   - Leonard Cohen