Monticello question

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Fri Apr 15 17:02:50 UTC 2005

I am trying to use Monticello for some home-brew projects, but I am
having troubles of the most basic kind.  I have followed the
instructions on
http://www.wiresong.ca/Monticello/UserManual/GettingStarted/ which state
(summarized):
  1. Click on the '+Package' button
  2. Enter the name of a PackageInfo package
  3. Click on the package name on the left side of the Monticello
Browser
  4. Click on the '+Repository'
  5. In the pop-up, select the type of repository (I selected directory)

So, all is good up to this point.  But no changes ever get saved to the
working copy. I have tried the 'Save' button, but all that is produced
is a snapshot without any code in it.

I know I am doing something wrong, I just don't know what. Therefore,
any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20