Update stream for 3.8

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Fri Apr 15 19:33:16 UTC 2005

Hi!

When I'm trying to update Squeak3.8g-6548 on an NT Box, I get errors,
sometimes earlier, sometimes later, but definetely in
6580changesFromSql38ToJa.cs. I don't know how, but yesterday I managed
to update the code on my XP-Notebook without errors - could this be
possible?

Additionally, is it possible to put a new image to
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.8/? Or am I the only one having
difficulties to update with windows? I'd like to take a look at the new
String refactorings (because with the code that's in the update stream,
quite a number of my often-used packages break), so I'd have to get my
hands on something with the updates applied...

Kind regards, Markus
--
http://reauktion.de/archer/