About SUnit

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 15 21:41:05 UTC 2005

Say, you have a TestCase in SUnit with 7 testMethods and one setup
method.

It seems to me that the setup method is executed once before 'each
testMethod' and I don't think that this is what I want to do.

My question:  what is the supposed behavior of setup in SUnit ?

===

As I use POP3Client in my setup, is this possible that POP3Client does
7 'retries'  and that it is what fool me ? Because there is a 20 sec.
timeout somewhere in the code call by POP3Client. What is the relation
between timeout and retries when you use POP3Client ?

Raymond