[ANN] new website for squeak.org in beta :)

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Sat Apr 16 18:43:51 UTC 2005

stéphane ducasse wrote:
> Now before commenting, turn twice your tongue in your mouth...because
> if you have extra smart ideas then we will need your time too. :)

I think more emphasis should be placed on Monticello - it might be worth
mentioning it in the same breath as "CVS" and/or "darcs" here. At least
at the place I work, Squeak wouldn't even be /considered/ without a
CVS-a-like, so to me Monticello is one of the parts of the Squeak
"message" it's important to be very clear about.

Regards,
   Tony
--
  [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
    [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
  []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net