[ANN] new website for squeak.org in beta :)

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Apr 17 09:51:58 UTC 2005

Hi guys

Some explanation points:
	- this is not definitive but this is what we succeed to do for now
(let us take little chicken step but steadily)
	- squeak is difficult to package (too children-oriented would work bad
for dev and inverse too)
		but we have to gather all the energy of both communities

	- if someone wants to improve the css we would love that
	- do the following experience: browse the site during 5 min
we need to change ;)

if you want to help register at
	website at discuss.squeakfoundation.org
	get an account and do it.