Parallel port plugin.

François THIMON thimof at iutc3.unicaen.fr
Mon Apr 18 10:02:28 UTC 2005

Hi.
Sorry for the naming mistakes : the code had been written by several persons at
different moments. I was to change all names to ParallelPlugin or something
like that but it seems that I missed some command lines.

Actually we are still hesitating as whether we really need to use a plugin or
not : since the library code is already OK, why would we bother including
interpreter proxy stuff?? This may never really become a genuine plugin, we
don't really know whether that'd be better. Regarding the way it's been
generated, we are a group of 'C-lumberjacks' and we only trust our hands for
writing code, no automatic code generation for us!

Note that my projects consists of many parts and making a squeak-like plugin is
not the main one (you thought so too?!). Consequently, I may not wanna take too
many time for this detail. But nevertheless, anyone can feel free to get the
code back and to work with it for their own purpose. :-)

Thanks for your advice.