[newbie question]removing instances

Matej Kosik kosik at fiit.stuba.sk
Mon Apr 18 16:24:08 UTC 2005

Mike wrote:
> This is an interesting question (to me anyway).  When I create
> instances from the workspace, do they remain in the image?  if so,
> whats retaining references to them?

What about the `bindings' attribute in the Workspace? That's it. It is well commented. When you try out some real Workspace window, explore it, go to model, and look at bindings. Squeak is in this respect wonderful. Everything you ever wanted to know about Squeak is therein :)   (well this is a bit simplified but true in many many cases) I like it.